Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
I like you too,
That you must know,
But I can never say yes to you.
I do not know why
I do not know why not,
I do not know when
My heart can ever love again.
Teach me how—
I do want to care now!
But how is it gonna be?
I don’t even know if I’m capable of loving!
If my heart can speak directly to you
Maybe she can help you understand
The very things that I myself do not.
If I ask you to wait, will you do that?
But until when must you wait?
No, don’t wait for me—
Time will give each of us a reason,
An answer to an unending question—
Love me because were good friends
And let us keep it that way,
For now, let us wait and see…
Here I am now...32 years old, blogging. I love blogging, it enables me to express my thoughts and feelings. But I miss writing poetry, miss reading my own thoughts and feelings in a different time...with its different tones in varying degrees of experiences. So, got my box of old notebooks, diaries and stuff I've kept all these years. They are old. And fearing decay, I told my secretary to encode them page by page. I will do the editing when I have the time. In that way, I will relive the time, and remember the memories...
I picked one page and here's what was written on it. I wrote it when I was in college for a friend, who now is an ex---
On Love and Friendship Part 1
Thank you for the smiles that brighten my days.
For the tender touch that made me feel special.
For the jokes you cracked that really made me laugh.
Those were the times when my heart would jump
Each time I saw you, my heart leaped
And each time we were together---
I have felt myself floating in a cloud.
We could sit proximately close yet comfortably,
You could lean on me and I’ve enjoyed your touch intimately,
You’re every stroke, every gaze, everything…
We could talk about anything, argue, and fight
Yet still be friends—
Thank you for making me feel needed,
For giving me something to dream about
For giving pleasure, for giving life to me...
I feel so young and active and gay.
When all I thought of was my passing youth.
Thank you for the teasing eyes that looked my way.
They have captured my heart when they meet mine
I longed to kiss you that you never know.
You said you wanted to do it too.
Thank you for the warmth and the care.
For the gentleness that I’ll remember.
Thank you for the memories.
They will be kept forever.
Thank you for the friendship—
I hope it’ll always be there!
Below is a survey about the issue I am raising here... The food we buy and eat should always be nutritious and healthy. It should boost energy and help us achieve our goals for the day by giving us strength and the stamina to go on despite the many challenges we face--- Read the survey, learn more and hope you enjoy it...
Saturday, September 27, 2008
But here I am and still alive. I still have minor difficulties in the breathing arena, but they happen at long intervals already... My Medication is super expensive...I have to get well ASAP!!! ahahahahha... not to mention the work that awaits...
Thought I would be enjoying this very long sick leave---- too bad, a sick leave is a sick leave... and I am sick of it...
I would love to give this award away to readers and bloggers according the following rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees
http://pausbigthoughts.blogspot.com/, http://trixie2207.blogspot.com/, http://www.choicagayandeorocity.blogspot.com/, http://zbhlms.blogspot.com/, http://carakate83.blogspot.com/
My message to you guys, including those who gave me the same award : Enjoy Life...and Don't sweat the small stuff...
Friday, September 26, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Create Your Own
I graduated in college in 1997. And in the summer of that year, our friendship blossomed. It all started with the summer escapades we had. We had a weekend at their orchid farm, where we had to walk kilometers to arrive at the farm, passing by a street with no lights and a house that looked eerie under the moonless sky. When we arrived, we then crazily pitched a tent to experience the outdoors, but when it started raining, all we had to do was go up the stairs to their "payag". A very cozy version of the nipa hut complete with modern day amenities, except for the aircon since it was really cold there. The next day, we simply stayed indoors, it was raining and twas very cold. We prepared brunch, I did the major cooking while Sharon and Melody helped. Linus and Glenn laughing about everything that is funny. After we ate, we played a little card game, and as our usual past time, we talked. We talked about serious matters. One particular conversation, which I will never forget. Which perhaps started our closeness was when I told him this: "Glenn, nigraduate na mi 3, Sharon, Melody and I. When man ka? Love baya ta ka, I don't want to see you left behind coz we promised to be doing all crazy things together di ba?", he fell silent and told me, before Linus will graduate, he will. And the next school year, he did. He graduated after his more than 10 years stay at the university. He stayed long, not because he was dumb--NO! Dear Glenn is smart, he knows so many things, both crazy and serious. He just stayed because he wanted to try all courses at XU, lol...kidding aside, I think he felt he had no reason to graduate yet. Being the fun loving person that he was. But of course, I think, he was so touched by what I said that he swore he would, and he did. After that we decided to trek the mountain side and had fun at the "batis" which is a stones throw away from a bathing carabao, lol... And when it was time to go home, we rode on the "pison" which passed by. The driver was crazy enough to offer us the ride going to the highway. It was like a neverending ride, being that the vehicle is not made for commuters like use. It moves slowly because its main purpose is to flatten the rode, huh... with us on it, I guess the rode was indeed flattened. That was just one of our summer memories...We also had the trip to the Macahambus Cave and the Macahambus Gorge...where we had pictures taken so far away so the stalactites and the stalagmites could be seen too...silly me. Had I known that it will not happen again, I should have taken close ups. And many more outings followed that summer. And more talks...more Gilbeys on the rocks...ahahahhaha...
Glenn and I were the organizers of the best christmas parties we've celebrated only to be shortlived by Glenn's demise. Melody, Sharon, Linus, Amy, Vivian, Jasper, Glenn and I-- our attendance be complete, others would have to take a leave. Still other members of the XU College Glee Club were invited to our would have been yearly get together. We were the only group that celebrates christmas anytime we deem it necessary--- basing on the attendance of the people... The first christmas party our group decided to have turned out to be a cake party, in that, everyone brought cake for our christmas party in January, lol... well, we were complete at that time. We also had our gifts for our exchange gifts. The funny thing about this is that, no one is exempted in the exchange gifts because, if one is not able to buy a gift, we can simply buy from Glenn, as they have the stocks for their boutique in their house, and the party is always in his house--- hmmm... negosyante jud no? ahahahhahaha...
The following year, we had it on halloween. And the next year, we had it a day before Valentines day... and the next and the next and the next...until, the last was during Glenn's 31st birthday, 6 days after he died...September 30... we did not exchange gifts, we exchanged words and thanks and appreciation for each other's gift of friendship...after that, I guess there was no point in organizing a get together...
I miss Glenn. He was my best friend. My confidant, my adviser, my "beard"., my business partner, my fall guy... He was also the person who told me on the day Lili's dad and I met, that with Lili's dad, I will have the greatest happiness... And he was right, having Lili is my greatest happiness... Lili's dad makes me happy...
Months after Sharon's wedding, he passed away...
I miss you Glenn Bors, you are always in my heart--
Tuesdays with Morrie is a story of a man, a teacher, who knows he is dying, and wants to teach even further even at the end of his life, and the student who does not know that he is dying too. It was this meeting with his college professor turned friend that made him live and learn lessons on how to live. Made him realize the values and the importance of relationships, people...And these lessons and realizations he shared in his writings. Read the book, so you'll know.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Since PINAYMOMMY has been making it really well online by showing proofs and all, I did not hesitate to sign up.
The good thing about the site is that it offers money making through PTC, or PAID TO CLICK...that is, you just have to visit their affiliates and you get to earn while surfing...click more, earn more.
Mommy Ruby has had her third payout from the company. The minimum payout is only $9.00.
Anyway, should you be interested also, click here and sign up.
Ilang ulit mo nang, itinatanong sakin
kung hanggang saan,
hanggang saan, hanggang kailan,
hanggang kailan mag tatagal,
ang aking pag mamahal,
hanggang may himig pa akong naririnig,
dito sa'ting daigdig
hanggang may musika akong tinataglay,
giliw wag mo sanang isiping
ikaw ay aking lilisanin,
di ko magagawang
lumayo sayong piling
at nais kong malaman mo
kung gaano kita kamahal
hanggang ang diwa ko'y
tanging sayo laan
hanggang pag ibig ko'y
hanggang walang hanggan
tanging ikaw lamang
hanggang may himig pa akong naririnig
dito sa'ting daigdig
hanggang may musika akong tinataglay
giliw wag mo sanang isiping
ikaw ay aking lilisanin
di ko magagawang
lumayo sayong piling
at nais kong malaman mo
kung gaano kita kamahal
hanggang may puso akong
marunong mag mahal
na ang sinisigaw ay lagi ng ikaw
hanggang saan hanggang kailan
hanggang kailan kitang mahal
hanggang ang buhay ko'y
kunin ng may kapal
giliw wag mo sanang isipin
ikaw ay aking lilisanin
di ko magagawang
lumayo sayong piling
hanggang may pag ibig
laging isisigaw, tanging ikaw
hanggang may pag ibig
laging isisigaw, tanging ikaw
So anyway, let me to share with you the following etiquette for mistresses:
1) Mistress is not Mrs. Know your place.
No.2 is not No.1, and ne’er the twain shall meet. And they better not.
2) Even if he tells you he loves you more than his wife, don’t let that go to your head.
As a rule, men are liars.
3) Mistresses should be ready to give up Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Holy Week and his birthday.
Mistresses are also called “holiday orphans,”…
4) Be friend his secretary but avoid all contact with his driver.
Unless your married man is carrying on with his secretary, she can be an invaluable asses in your relations or relationship with him-relations as in sex, relationship as in a working or living arrangement.
5) As tempting as it seems, don’t patronize the wife’s beauty parlor, jewelry shop, dress shop, or father confessor.
6) DON’T CALL HIM, WAIT FOR HIM TO CALL.
7) To be seen with him in public once is risky. The second time could be fatal to one of you. The third time is The End for both of you.
Love is lovelier when it’s forbidden. Because it’s forbidden it’s supposed to be hidden.
8 ) Never believe, and never say anything unfriendly about his wife, not even after he recites a litany of her faults.
Sooner or later, some mistresses feel so loved that they begin to think f the wife as the other woman.
9) Mistresses are kept by rich men. But a mistress who is a woman of substance and independent means is better. (Translation: Don’t ask him for money.)
10) Be discreet. (Make sure he is not the type to talk in his sleep.)
There is no fool like a fool in love.
11) Never travel together.
Accidents will always happen.
12) When he breaks a date, charge it to fate, not his fecklessness.
13) Wives have their own networks of spies and amigas. It is helpful for the mistress to have her own. A chaperone is not a good idea, however. (Chaperones are passe. Besides, they talk.)
Because of her position and location in the underground, the mistress is a lonely woman.
14) Mistresses don’t complain.
They shouldn’t. It’s the wives, according to their husbands, who are always complaining.”
15) Being No.2, the mistress tries harder.
At the end of the day (night), she goes home without him. Or he goes home without her with a higher value that when they met yesterday.
16) Send him home as soon as it becomes apparent that he’s overstaying.
What do men do after sex? According to conventional wisdom 10% smoke, 20% fall asleep, and 70% go home to the wife.
17) It is practical for a mistress to be linked to another man, preferably her lover’s friend.
In the age of the liberated woman, who needs a chaperon? Ah, maybe not, but she needs a beard.
18) If he is a public man and you’re thinking of staging an accident of running into him, think: How many accidents can I pull off in one month?
Its woman's nature to want to be loved and be seen as being loved.
19) Don’t make unnecessary enemies of his children.
If you listen to mistresses and their stories, the world is full of love and short on loving.
20) Remind him to pay for everything in cash - dinner, flowers, perfume, champagne, pearls, diamonds, a microwave oven, etc.
In God we trust but pay in cash you must.
21) Don’t use tears as a weapon. He’s probably had enough of that from the Mrs.
Wives nag. Wives cry. If only for that reason, a mistress doesn’t use tears to get what she wants.
22) Resist the urge to be found out.
For every action, the laws of nature decree an equal and opposite reaction.
23) Perish all thought that someday you’ll be No. 1
One should always be in love. That is the reason why one should never marry. - Oscar Wilde
24) Married men who keep mistresses don’t like surprises, as a rule.
25) A man with a mistress leads a double life, his mistress only half life. Cheer up! A career will make you whole.
Life in the modern world has put women on an equal footing with men. There is nothing a man can do that a woman cannot.
26) Resist the urge to shower him with gifts. Evidence, evidence…!
Love is not love until it is expressed.
27) When in doubt, disappear.
28) When all else fails, leave him.
Some mistresses make it; more do not.
Now our question is: IF THERE WOULD BE A 29th RULE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- Thanks to Julie Yap-Daza and those stories shared in the book. I am so glad to have read everything.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
As I was riding the jeepney earlier tonight, I felt the cold wind blowing, but the thing is, it was just temporary as I am going home to a well lit house with a warm bed to sleep in. My thoughts go to the couple who will need to endure the cold. So am blogging about it now, not to announce to the world what I have done earlier, but to invite you guys to try it. As "Miss Charity" would put it, random acts of kindness is similar to giving offerings in our churches, only this time, God is the direct recipient. For God said, "Whatsoever you do with my people, you have done unto me"...let it be our offering to God as he continues to bless our lives with what we are enjoying now... Thank you Lord and may the old lady and her husband be blessed too. Hope the rain will stop and give them not a cold night to struggle with tonight as they sleep in the open air.
Just to give you an idea what kind of kariton the couple have, it's similar to the one you see below...(got the picture from yahoo search)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
When I was younger, we lived near the sea. I mean, it was a fishing village and of course, all the sea's bounty abound. It's cheaper to prepare seafood recipes and freshness is a guarantee. And the good thing is, sometimes the neighbor who has the best catch gives us some of his freshest for free. Is not that great? Well, that's the beauty of having the ingredients of a seafood recipe right at your fingertips, you get to save time, and money and the ingredients are fresh. And with a good cook like me, you are in for a dive...lol...
Further on, as a person who love to cook and create recipes by altering other recipes, I came up with the idea of changing the said recipe above to that which could be available to readily serve the Filipino palates, in half the time. It's similar to "Shrimp Menudo" but with a twist. First you will need garlic, onions and bell peppers (green and yellow), quick melt cheese, tomato sauce, shrimps and prawns, smoke sausage, soy sauce, a little water, and more onions and cheese, lol. All you need to do is caramelize the onions, add garlic and the bell peppers, add the shrimps and prawns, add smoked sausage, add soy sauce, when the shrimps and prawns are blazing red, add a little water, tomato sauce and simmer. Add cheese and more onions. Of course, serve in a nice serving platter when done. Oohlala...now am totally hungry...Well, got to go...need to feed myself. Talking about food makes me go gaga over them...LOL...
By the way, the recipe I shared should work for me, but for those of you who wish to see for yourself the five contenders visit the site here. Perhaps you can make your own alterations or follow each recipe by heart. And while you are there, why not cast your vote as well. Visit the site and choose/vote for your favorite recipe and get a chance to win a trip to New Orleans prize package...
Previous post here.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
If you are a Blogger or a Webmaster and you would like to monetize your blog or website beyond Adsense, you could visit Ask2link learn more.
Buy text link ads now on this website with Ask2link. Start advertising now in this website as part of your online marketing campaign. You could now purchase text link ads on this website by following here.
Advertisers, SEO agencies/SEO specialists, internet marketers, or e-commerce websites could visit Ask2link to buy static text links on hundreds of websites easily as part of your inbound link building and SEO campaign.
Ask2link accept credit cards and PayPal payments and your text links will be live within five minutes after your order. Ask2link's text links are unique because they are rendered as plain static HTML links that could bring you more traffic and boost your organic search engine ranking for your keywords.
Best Blog Hosting: Globat.com
Best Forum Hosting: Bluehost Inc
Best Unix Hosting: InMotion Hosting
Best Windows Hosting: InMotion Hosting
Best PHP Hosting: InMotion Hosting
Best Email Hosting: Globat.com
Best ECommerce Hosting: InMotion Hosting
Best VPS Hosting: InMotion Hosting
Best Reseller Hosting: Bluehost Inc
Thursday, September 11, 2008
I hope after seven years of feeling the loss, the surviving families and friends have found their "new beginning"...
Raw experience shared by a friend on her blog, check it out:
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Being a mother with all these skills has its advantage and disadvantage. For the stories and poems not to get boring I do a few changes here and there, with the presentation varying upon where I clipped the story to shorten it for obvious reasons that I need to sleep, and the little girl too. The disadvantage is that, my daughter seems to like the variety of presentations that every night she is excited how her favorite story will be presented---arg...sigh...lol...
Anyway, one night, I asked her if we could switch roles..that she be mommy and tell me the stories, and I be Lili, who will listen to the stories...
Guess what? she said yes and started reciting The Three Little Kittens and telling me the story of Cinderella in her own version and storyline (although she did not quite get some of the words right, but it was okay) with a good tone of voice, action and facial expression-- my oh my... I wanted to cry... that's when I realized, she was not just listening to the stories she had me repeat every night, she was memorizing...and internalizing, I guess... Hmmm...what more can I ask for? God has blessed me with a talented and smart kid---
Hmmm, you may be wondering which part I apply a little magic as a magician, right? Well, it's like this. When my daughter insists on another story but my eyes are already heavy and wants to shut off, I do a little magic trick. It's called, "Where did the book go?"or the other one called, "Look at the Lamp"... lol.
The answer is simple. They are prayer guides and tools based on a religious figure or saint in the catholic faith. But the purpose and meaning is greater than one could ever imagine. They are the means of one's sacrifices, in the sense that the novenas have to be done for a period of days, accompanied by faith and effort in going to the place of worship undisturbed by one's busy thoughts and itineraries. And sometimes, like my case, I go to the PEA an hour before it closes. It could be a burden to some since I live miles away. But having accomplished one set of novena, gives me a lighter feeling about the very things that happen in my day to day struggles. It gives me the peace of mind in spite of the chaos that is glaring and shouting out to me for attention and immediate reaction. Having done my novenas, I take my storms with a calm that soothes my spirit and rekindles a relationship between me and my God and a relationship between me and my soul.
I suggest that if you guys are having doubts over something, no matter how serious or light the matter is, do a novena...it will work wonders for you and your situation... promise.
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.
Previous awardees: Mabelle, Prily, Ate Norma, I Love Philippines Too, Shenga, Nova, WebbieStuffs, Nancy, Webloglearner, Pinay Wahm, and My So Called Life, Let's Spice Things Up, Beauty and Shop, Idealpinkrose, allin, kimchiland, Korean Food, The Paper Vision, Embrace Simplicity, Me and Mine, A Window To Our World, A Grateful Heart, Can of Thoughts, A Mother's Stuff, Housewife @ Work, MommaWannabe, Lourdes Mia, Honeysweet Learning Center, VDAY Cagayan de Oro City, Vsk8shop, Just the Tip of the Iceberg... your blog here...
Just the Tip of the Iceberg passes this award to...
Amy, Cookie, Karen, Trixie, Kate, Pau, Tammy
Hope you like this award guys...muah!!
1. Amy - My Practical Mirror.
2. Cookie - The Hot Mama.
3. AMD - My blogging friend for serious money making talk...
4. Karen - The Soul Anchor.
5. Tammy- Someone who never fails to visit and leave me messages.
6. Del- My new old friend...New Friend on Blogosphere, Old Friend from College...
7. Pau - My favorite tag recipient.
8. Ruby - My favorite Pinay Blogger who made it big in the Blogging World...
Monday, September 08, 2008
So to continue, on our way up, a student of mine, was on his way down for the washroom. He was this kid with all smiles to mask his life's misery. When he greeted me, of course I responded with a good morning too. That's when I saw that his pair of shoes were terribly worn. One could see his white socks every time both his shoes would talk as he would walk...my heart sank. How pitiful is that sight. During recess, I chanced upon him again. Well, our school is a very small school. As a part time teacher, it was never difficult to memorize names and faces because of this fact. So there I was, eating heartily my chocolate moist cake and sweet corn on a cob (what a combination, lol...) when he entered the canteen. After am done eating, he and his friend, with the same first name as his, sat on the same spot and we talked a bit. When his friend bought food for snacking, he asked his friend if he could buy for him too. And his friend said his money is just enough for him. So we talked about his allowance, and he said he does not carry money with him, only his fare, so he could save his money. In my mind, he may be telling the truth or he was giving an excuse for not having money to buy his food. When his friend bought a chocolate bar, he asked him again if he could also buy for him, but his friend refused, and continued to eat facing him, as if teasing him while he is salivating(??).. Of course there was no saliva there but I know the feeling when you like to take a bite of what's in front of you. I wanted to buy him food, without offending him or giving any hints to the other kid that my heart was shrinking at that very moment. I pity the kid, earlier the shoes, then the food...so without hesitation, I asked him if he could buy for the two of us the same chocolate bar that his friend is munching on. And he gladly accepted the money and went to the counter. When he came back, he sat and enjoyed his bar, I placed mine inside my bag, as am already full-- too much chocolate adds up to the belly, lol. Anyway, as we were talking again, I asked him his shoe size, and he asked why I was getting all the information. I simply replied, his foot is big for his age, and that it amazed me. Hoping that it wouldn't offend him in anyway. Then he started telling me that he and his mom will be buying a pair in the afternoon, that he has another pair but is white, and fearing punishment for not wearing the prescribed uniform, he will just wear the said shoes till the new pair comes.. my mind was racing then, the rainy days is not over yet...I pity his feet (the pair of shoes he owns talks as he walks...) how will he stand the cold and what will become of them being wet all the time? When the bell rung, of course, we went back to our classrooms. During class and after my time at school, I couldn't help but feel pity for the kid. After all, he is one of the nicest kids in school....If I will get extra money this week, maybe I will get him a cheaper pair of black shoes, if not, I am hoping for a shoe drive among my friends with sons who have extra shoes to give away, even just for a temporary pair to help this kid out. His shoe size is 38 (kids), and prescribed school shoes is black... leather or rubber, as long as it is black, I guess that is okay...my heartfelt thanks in advance...
THE BLOGGER points to a subject on the road, so THE ACCOMPLICE takes pictures of the things they witness on the road. Whether they're the smoke belchers polluting the environment and causing much frustration and anger to mother nature, the lefties who enjoy taking wrong turns most of the time, defying traffic rules all the time...lol... or the overloaders who carry more than they are supposed to...WATCH OUT!!!, you might be featured on this site and suffer (hmmm, maybe some will enjoy the exposure) the embarrassment of your wrong doing...anyway, visit the site and enjoy, click here.
Sunday, September 07, 2008
TODAY, we join a significant number of countries worldwide in celebrating Grandparents Day. The day is a very important day, especially among close-knit Filipino families who have always regarded their elderly members as sources of good advice, wisdom, guidance, and enlightenment. Grandparents are the "unsung role models and caregivers" of Filipino households.
Over a million grandparents worldwide are still in the labor force and are responsible for providing the basic needs of their grandchildren. Hundreds of thousands are responsible for caring for their grandchildren for at least until age five. But a significant number suffer from some form of disability.
Grandparents Day was initiated by Marian McQuade of Fayette Country, West Virginia, United States, who hoped that such an observance might instill in grandchildren the importance of drawing wisdom from and valuing the heritage of their grandparents. President Jimmy Carter signed the first presidential proclamation in 1978 – and one has been issued each year since – designating the first Sunday after Labor Day as National Grandparents Day.
Beyond caregiving, grandparents, by their mere presence in the household, provide a vital link to the past. They serve as authentic agents for transmitting time-honored values and beliefs, and a wealth of experience from which the rest of the members, especially small children, can draw wisdom and knowledge on how to hurdle life’s myriad of difficulties.
As we pay tribute to our grandparents today, let us remember that they, too, have rights that need to be upheld and respected. Let us shower them with the attention, love, respect, and understanding that they deserve, and do everything within our means to ensure their good health, safety, and well-being.
Happy Grandparents Day, Lolo and Lola!
Saturday, September 06, 2008
To God be the glory---
Friday, September 05, 2008
::Start Copy Here::
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun|Fierce|Fab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 49. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 50. A Sweet Taste Of Life 51. My Life in this Wonderful World! 52. Denz Techtronics 53. Denz Recreational 54. Surviving Deplyoment 55. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 56. Nipa Hut 57.Picture Clusters 58. My Wanderings 59.Maiylah’s Snippets 60. EuLehKulit 61. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65. Agring’s Simply Digital 66. Agring’s Home & Garden 67. Agring’s Homecooking & Baking 68. Agring’s Electronics & Entertainments 69. Scrap Addict Sundays 70. Mommy Talks 71. Aggie Scraps 72.Teacher’s Corner 73. My Drift 74. lancernews 75. My so called Life 76. See Me for what You Will… 77. kathycot.com 78. buhaymisis.com 79. All about Mye life 80. Everything has a Reason 81. Life’s Impression 82. Some Thoughts I have 83. Life’s Lessons 84. Just Let Go 85. Pieces Of Me 86. Winding Creek Circle 87. BOTH SIDES NOW 88. Happy Life 89. Blessed Sanctuary 90.Confessions of an Army Life 91. moms….. check nyo 92. Mommy’s Little Corner 93. Wanna Be SuperModel 94. Gandacious 95. Jo-Jo’s Place 96.My Quiet Zone 97. Proud PINAY 98. Simply Jen 99. Jenny Said So 100. A Slice of Life 101. My Blog 102. TIP OF AN ICEBERG 103. Coffee Cup Princess 104. Deranged Insanity 105. Just Another Day 106. Stev & Emz Journey 107.Runaway THoughts of Emz 108. Heart of Rachel 109. Nora’s Notes 110. In the Life Of Mne 111. In my Kitchen 112. Nyumix’s Blog 113. Everything’s Here 114.Out of Nowhere 115. My Simple World 116. Seek Health. Feel Great 117. Smile Puppies 118. Almanacqueen 119. The Life of an Outback Pinay 120. Dancing With Butterflies 121. My Treasures 122. Everything Green 123. 124. Memoirs of a Filipina 125. The Pit Gadgetry! 126. My Daily Life Experience 127. Married and Happy About It 128. My Discoveries 129. iCreate+iDeas 130. My Healthy Living Journal 131. Busy Moms Cook 132. Christian Weekends 133. Reflexes 134. Caramel Corn 135. Sunny Side Up Foodie 136. A Mothers Horizon 137. Bits and Pieces 138. Whats Up! 139. Simply Me 140. Life and Me 141. A Handful of Surprises 142. Anything and Everything in Between 143. from here and beyond 144. The Nameless Blog 145. Exploring Asia 146. Malaya 147. Swan Portraits 148. BUSYNESSWORLD 149. Sprawt 150. Thinking Consciously? 151. BLOGSILOG 152. Cherry’s Comfort Zone 153. DigiScrapz: Captured Memories 154. Buzzy Me 155. Thinking Out Loud 156. Wishing and Hoping 157. Jobs for Davao 158. Jobs for Cebu 159. Filipino Jobs Abroad 160. PRC Board Exam Results 161. Nakedminds 162. Personal 163. Interesting 164. squeeshies 165. Shenzee’s World 166. Geekyology 167. Swanportraits 168. Rumination Under the Clouds 169. In My Home by Ria aka Msculit 170. It’s my Party (and I’ll cry if I want to…) by Ria aka Msculit 171. Malaya 172. Cheese: Jherson84 173. Beans: Jherson 174. EP Treasures 175. Republic of A 176. Nora’s Family Treasures 177. Points of View (Discussion Blog) 178. Gala Tayo! 179. Lucky Peso 180. Buhay Pinoy 181. Pinay Mommy’s Love Blog 182. MOMEMO 183. OnlineBiz and Resources 184. Lourdes’ Mia 185. Pinay Mommy’s DigiScrap and Musings in Life 186. Pinay Mommy Online 187. ‘nna 188. My Sweet Escape 189. The Next Chapter 190. Painted Life 191. Petty Ramblings of a Petty Queen 192. The Real Deal 193. My Beautiful Life 194. Berry Blog 195. A Tsinay Blog 196. A Celebration of Life 197. My love.mylife.my everything. 198. Gamay and Dako Adventures 199. Ester’s Daily Thoughts 200. Choc Mint Girl 201. I AM KCAT 202. RanZ-Goodies 203. RanZ-Famous 204. A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh 205. Surviving the Circus of Life 206. The Nook207. Allen’Wifey 208. Fern’s Backyard 209. Amor’s Blog - My Place in Cyberspace 210. The Other Side of Me 211. Stylishbabe111407 212. The Inner Shopper 213. TheGeneralInfoBlog 214. my angels world 215. Pinoy Raket Online 216. My Life 217. BloggingInMyPyjamas 218. Baby Shern 219. Mariel 220. So Real 221. Okay, I am Arms and this is my blog 222.Lucid Creativity 223. Read my Mind 224.A Simple Life 225. My debt blog 226.1stopmom’s blog 227.Mommy Gamer 228. My First One Million Pesos 229. Mindless Thought 230. MommyandMe Boutique 231. My Life’s Labyrinth 232. 100% Kelly 233. Of Colors And Styles 234. KadusMama 235. The Maven 08 235. Rainbows 236. My freehand 237. Sentiments of a Effed-Up Man 238. Princess Vien 239. My freehand 240. Confessions of an Enchanting Princess 241. Marites-Pinay Heart Wanderings and Musings 242. Me, the Islands and the World243. Leaf In Deforest 244. MAX 245. Lhedy 246. Making sense..(somehow) 247. Our Life Together 248. The Chic Shopaholic 249. In Depth 250. That Blog 4 Me 251. A Nice Thought 252. Live it Up! 253. Chronicles and Tales Unlimited (RED) 254. Momhood Moments 256. It’s a woman’s world! 257. Forgotten 258. Esophoria 259. Pixel Dust 260. GladyGirl 261. Uncomplicated 262. Gentle And Compassionate 263. Kwentong Kengkay 264. Mind Juice In Full Throttle 265. Jo’s Precious Thoughts 266. Hobbies and Such 267.Jenny’s Wandering Thoughts 268. A Window to Our World 269. Let Them Eat Cake! 270. Live Love Life 271.Theif’s Stolen Collections 272. Panda’s Multiply 273. Kitty’s haven 274. lancerlord 275. The YTB Celebs Blog 276. Welcome To Earth David 278. Pinaymama’s Diary 279. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 280. Ally And Allies” 281. Beauty of Life 282. Creations 283. Watchamacallit! 284. Nellypie’s Chatterbox 285. The Daily Matters 289. Bread & Butter 290. tazdogz blog 291. my 3 boys and i 292. Dabawenyako 293. Icelog 294. Days of Our Life 295. Precious Moments 296. Crissy’s Haven 297. Baby Jhari 298. The Maven ‘08 299. Our Growing Family 300. Confessions Reborn 301. SEWDELISH 302. Live from Waterloo 303. The So-Called Me 304. EP DESIGNS 305. Toni-Marie.net Excelling in Excess since 1988… 306. The Monotonous Life 307. Hit-or-Miss 308. Crazylicio.uS 309. Latina On Travel 310. MoneyGirls Blogging On the Internet 311. MsMoneyGirl Stock Magazine 312. Top College List 313. Free Personality Test 314. A Piece of Idea 315. Filipino in Canada 316. Aeirin’s Collections 317. Dear Me by Ivan Girl 318. BlogScope 319. Guardians 320. Complex Life (Jhelea) 321. A touch of Scrap 322. MeiYah 323. Free Adobe Training, Learn, Tricks, Tips, Beginners, How To, Adobe-Masters.com 324. Lights and Shade 325. Around the World 326. Bloghop 327. Just the tip of the Iceberg... 328. Vsk8shop 329. Honeysweet Learning Center 330. Vday Cagayan de Oro City
331. YOUR BLOG!
::End Copy Here::
Please NOTE that you are not allowed to change the “HERE” in number 4 to your own blog url. I am making this so that everyone can enjoy the benefit of higher technorati rank and who knows more PR! And being the author of this one, I’d appreciate if you respect that.
I’m tagging everyone in my list, and those who are interested to join...
Have fun and let me know when you’re done so that I can add you in the master’s list